7 men have 7 wives riddl
7 Men Have 7 Wives Riddle Answer, 7 Men 7 Wives Riddle. Recently, what happened on the internet and social media. everyone who loves to solve good riddles and to challenge themselves were forced to confront “7 men have 7 wives riddle“. We are going to share it with you and implore you to put on your thinking cap and come up with the correct answer.
Ever since this riddle “7 men have 7 wives” appeared online, many have tried to answer it and only few have been able to get its answer right.
(Don’t worry, “7 men have 7 wives riddle” answer is included here in this post.)
7 men have 7 wives.
Each man and each wife has 7 children.
What is the total number of people?
7 men have 7 wives riddle answer :
The correct answer to 7 Men Have 7 Wives Riddle is 399 or 63 or 21 .(check the explanation of each answer below).
7 men have 7 wives riddle explanation :
The riddle as you can see is a maths problem, and if you focus and sit down with a pen, paper and calculator, you can work it out.
But, as you we told you, your answer will differ depending on how you read the question, which is what makes it so annoying. No one can agree on which the exact answer is correct.
First possible answer to 7 Men Have 7 Wives Riddle is 63.
(but how do you get there?)
- Well, if 7 men have 7 wives, that means they have one wife each so that will be 7 + 7 = 14.
- Then, each wife has 7 children, so that will be 7 x 7 = 49.
- Next we add the children to the men and wives and get 49 + 14 = 63.
- So the total number of people is 63.
Second possible answer to 7 Men Have 7 Wives Riddle is 399.
(You’re not wrong if you get 399, you just read the question differently).
- If each of the 7 men had 7 wives each, that would be 7 x 7 = 49 wives.
- Then, we need to add on the 7 men, so that’s 49 + 7 = 56.
- Next, we have to work out the number of children, which is 7 x 7 x 7 =343.
- Then we add the number of men and wives to the children and get 343 + 56 = 399.
- So the total number of people is 399.
Third possible answer to 7 Men Have 7 Wives Riddle is 21.
(That could also be a correct answer).
- If 7 men have 7 wives that simply means there are 7 coupled, so that is 7 +7 = 14.
- Then, if each couple has a child, that’s 14 + 7 = 21.
- So the total number of people is 21.
This is definitely one of the more confusing riddles out there. Which answer do you think is correct?