a duck was given $9 riddle
Everyone loves to solve riddles and teasers. Recently, that’s what happened on the internet and social media. The nerds, geeks and just about everyone who loves a good riddle was forced to confront “a duck was given $9 riddle“. We are going to share it below and implore you to put on your thinking cap and come up with the correct answer.
Ever since this riddle “a duck was given $9” appeared online, many have tried to answer it and only few have been able to get its answer right.
(Don’t worry, “a duck was given $9 riddle” answer is included.)
A duck was given $9,
a spider was given $36,
a bee was given $27.
Based off of this information, how much money would be given to a cat?
a duck was given $9 riddle answer :
The correct answer to a duck was given $9 riddle is: $18 ($4.50 PER LEG) (4.5 dollars * 4 legs )
- This question bases itself on the number of legs a duck, a spider, a bee and a cat have generally.
- A duck has two legs, so dividing 9 dollars by 2, we get 4.5 dollars. That’s the value each leg has for each creature.
- We can verify this, by looking at how a spider has eight legs, and 8×4.5 dollars=36 dollars, which is the amount of money given to the spider.
- Similarly, a bee has six legs, and 6×4.5 dollars=27dollars.
- Now that we’ve verified that the money is given based on the number of legs each animal has, and that each leg is worth 4.5 dollars, a cat would be given 4×4.5dollars= 18 dollars, because a cat has four legs. So the right answer is $18.