chicken fox and corn riddle
Everyone loves to solve tricky and logical riddles. Recently, that’s what happened on the internet and social media. The nerds, geeks and just about everyone who loves a good challenging riddle was forced to confront “chicken fox and corn riddle“. We are going to share it below and implore you to put on your thinking cap and come up with the correct answer.
Ever since this riddle “chicken fox and corn” appeared online, many have tried to answer it and only few have been able to get its answer right.
(Don’t worry, “chicken fox and corn riddle” answer is included.
A man has to get a fox, a chicken, and a sack of corn across a river.
He has a rowboat, and it can only carry him and one other thing.
If the fox and the chicken are left together, the fox will eat the chicken.
If the chicken and the corn are left together, the chicken will eat the corn.
How does the man do it?
chicken fox and corn riddle answer :
The correct answer to chicken fox and corn riddle is given below in steps:
- First take the chicken across, drop it on the other side and come back to the fox and the corn .
- Next, take the fox across, drop the fox and take the chicken back. (can’t keep the fox and chicken together)
- Now Leave the chicken on the side and take the corn and cross the river then drop it with the fox. (fox and corn can be kept together)
- At the end Come back empty and Take the chicken across.
- All of then are transported safely across the river and the riddle is solved.